Partner – M&A | Private Equity | Business Law
T 604 628 6722 E firstname.lastname@example.org
Year of Call: B.C. 2002
Her clients have included business owners, private equity funds and private companies. She has experience in a broad range of transactions across a wide range of industries, with a particular emphasis on negotiated purchase and sale transactions, debt and equity financings and corporate reorganizations.
education & accreditation
Law Society of British Columbia (2002)
University of British Columbia (LL.B., 2001)
Simon Fraser University (B.A., 1998)
areas of expertise
Mergers & Acquisitions
I have had the pleasure of going through multi M&A transactions with MDS Lawyers, the last one with Rosanna Tallarico as the lead. She is very knowledgeable and competent on all aspects of the process. She diligently and methodically goes through all the steps. Rosanna it was a pleasure working with you on the last project and looking forward to the next one!
President, CIMS Limited Partnership
We had the opportunity to work with Rosanna and her team to successfully complete a time sensitive business transaction. Our investment banker had commented that this was the fastest and smoothest timeline project that they had ever worked in. We are happy with their pleasant demeanor and business acumen and will highly recommend Rosanna and MDS to others that want results.
President, IPAC Holdings Ltd.
- Sale of Trailer Wizards to TIP Trailer Services
- Sale of WGI Service Plan Division and WGI Manufacturing to IA Financial Group
- Purchase by CIMS of 101 Industries.
- Sale of shares of BRI Biopharmaceutical Research to Frontage Laboratories
- Sale of IPAC Chemicals to Dubois Chemicals
- Sale of Zeemac Vehicle Lease to Somerville National Leasing and Rentals
- Sale of Equilibrium Consulting to Katerra
- Purchase by Pinkbike of Cycling Tips
- Sale of Optic Zoo Networks to Zayo
- Purchase by Jim Treliving of 50% of Boston Pizza International
- Purchase by 911 Industrial Response of an Alberta company providing emergency medical safety services to the oil and gas industry
- Purchase by Remcan of a heavy equipment construction business.
- Sale of Fluxwerx Illumination to Lumenpulse
- Sale of Premier Marine Insurance to Cooperators Insurance
- Investment by Alder Bay Equity Partners in Foster’s Agri-World
- Investments by Headwater Equity Partners in VIP Soap Products, Pinkbike, AE Concrete, Phoenix Fence, Frost Fighter, 911 Industrial Response and Pumps & Pressure
- Investments by Mosaic Capital in Circle 5 Tool & Mold, Cedar Infrastructure Products and Bassi Construction