Visitors are reminded not to visit our premises if they have any of the COVID-19 symptoms noted below, are under the direction of the provincial health officer to self-isolate, have travelled outside of Canada within the past two weeks or have recently had contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case.
We have also limited access to our premises by:
• discouraging visitors in all but necessary situations;
• asking visitors to, where possible, attend meetings alone;
• restricting visitor access to boardrooms;
• requiring visitors to check in at reception and provide their full names and contact information;
• locking elevators to our floor at all times; and
• eliminating food and beverage service for visitors.
ENTRY TO PREMISES
No person is permitted to enter our premises if such person:
• has any symptoms of COVID-19, including fever, chills, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, new muscle aches, headache or a sore throat, even if symptoms are mild;
• is under the direction of the provincial health officer to self-isolate;
• has travelled outside of Canada within the past two weeks; or
• has recently had contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case.
CONDUCT ON PREMISES
All persons on our premises are required to:
• practice social distancing at all times;
• wash their hands upon entering our premises and before using any common areas;
• practice cough and sneeze etiquette by covering mouths and noses with a tissue or in the bend of the elbow;
• sanitize any common areas or items that have been touched after each use;
• follow one-way traffic routes in hallways; and
• limit time spent in common areas.
Our cleaning protocols include the following:
• prohibiting the sharing of items;
• cleaning high-touch areas daily by janitorial staff and our office manager;
• requiring staff to regularly sanitize their desks, keyboards, phones and other items; and
• making available handwashing areas, sanitizer and cleaning products for all personnel and visitors.
COMMON AREA PROTOCOLS
Our common area protocols include the following:
• posting signs in all common areas limiting occupancy to ensure adequate room for social distancing;
• providing cleaning products in all common areas for sanitization after each use;
• providing disposable dishes in the kitchen;
• removing unnecessary items, such as extra chairs, dish towels and magazines, from common areas;
• installing acrylic barriers and pick-up and drop-off bins are at reception for couriers; and
• posting one-way foot traffic signs throughout the hallways.